• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long topiaries stay at end of Flower&Garden festival in Epcot?

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
We will be at Epcot on June 4 or 5 right after the Flower and Garden festival ends on June 3 in Epcot. Do you think we will be able to see any of the cool topiaries and / or the bonsais in Japan? Do they go away immediately?

We are going to be going to Epcot on June 4th. I saw that the flower show is ending on June 3rd. Do they take the topararies away immediately or is there a chance they might still be up the following day?
Thanks.

Last edited:
On another group I am being told that several of the topiaries are up for about a week or so after it officially ends....but no on on knows for sure about the bonsai trees in Japan...wanted to pass along what I learned :)

On another group I am being told that several of the topiaries are up for about a week or so after it officially ends....but no on on knows for sure about the bonsai trees in Japan...wanted to pass along what I learned :)
Thank you! I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to see a few.

We went a few days after it ended and most were down, unfortunately. We were also hoping we could catch some of them before they were removed, but I guess we were a little too late. This was last year, FWIW.

We went the very last day of the show a couple of years ago and then went back to Epcot the next day and everything was still up. Doesn't guarantee anything, but that was our experience.

Just curious how quickly the Flower and Garden decor is removed after the last day. Is it overnight or a gradual process. We will be arriving June 8 and wondered if there's any chance of seeing anything at that point. Thanks in advance for your help.

Just curious how quickly the Flower and Garden decor is removed after the last day. Is it overnight or a gradual process. We will be arriving June 8 and wondered if there's any chance of seeing anything at that point. Thanks in advance for your help.

Did you get to see the topiaries?

We were at Disney June 1-6 and didn’t get to Epcot until the end of the trip (June 4th or 5th) and we’re still able to see most of topiaries and other flower decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter