How long will Disney hold a reservation?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
We have a 5:40 reservation TONIGHT and our traffic getting in has been horrible. We usually arrive around 3:00 but it looks like we won’t be getting in until 5:15-5:30. Then we have to get inside Epcot. I tried to modify online and there’s no availability to change. Thoughts?

It's not so much a reserved table as a reserved spot in line. I'd call ahead and see what they can do.

We have a 5:40 reservation TONIGHT and our traffic getting in has been horrible. We usually arrive around 3:00 but it looks like we won’t be getting in until 5:15-5:30. Then we have to get inside Epcot. I tried to modify online and there’s no availability to change. Thoughts?
It is totally up to the restaurants discretion. On a busy weekend like this they may not hold it at all. Many times it is 15 minutes. As you have seen they are full tonight

There is no set grace period. Either they will seat you or they won't, know way to know ahead of time unfortunately. What restaurant is it?

You couldn't pay me to drive around Disney property on a holiday weekend. I've seen those lines to get in the parks! It is nuts!

At least you are fairly close to the park entrance. Show up as fast as you can, and beg for mercy. That is about all you can do. Good luck!

Where exactly are you now?

We’re on 417. We’re staying at Yacht Club. Debating parking at Resort and walking or heading directly to Epcot.

We were around 30 minutes late to our Coral Reef reservation last month (unintentionally of course) and they still seated us! Worth a shot.

The difference in security alone is worth going to your resort and heading in that way

Grab your stroller and zoom on in

Worst they can do is say no. Not worth going without the stroller for you little one

Good luck!

When I called a year ago, we were told 15 minutes via the 407-WDW number.

When I arrived, panting, at Liberty Tree Tavern the Cast Member who checked us in told me that there is no time limit. We could have showed up hours later and eventually would have been seated although not necessarily in a timely manner.

When I called a year ago, we were told 15 minutes via the 407-WDW number.

When I arrived, panting, at Liberty Tree Tavern the Cast Member who checked us in told me that there is no time limit. We could have showed up hours later and eventually would have been seated although not necessarily in a timely manner.

You are seated if they can fit you in. At LTT it could have been hours

Let us know how you enjoyed the meal.

Eh. It wasn’t our favorite. We decided to try it because we have never been there before. I’ve heard mixed reviews though.

I ordered the lobster Mac n cheese. It was tasty but pricey for the size of the portion (on the small size). My husband got the tempura fried cauliflower and he said it tasted ok but it was doused in oil. Kid #1 got steak and it tasted good but was undercooked (asked for medium and it was very red in center...probably medium rare). Kids 2&3 got pasta with meatballs and fish and chips and they liked them. Overall, the service was VERY slow and we just weren’t impressed for the price. I wouldn’t say it was terrible but it’s probably a one and done for us.

Bummer. But that is why the mixed reviews

The interior is nice. Hope you had a tank view

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter