How Long Would You Wait in Line to Meet Figment?

How long would you wait for Figment?

• Less than 1 hour

Votes: 136 63.8%
  • 1 to 2 hours

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 2 to 3 hours

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 3 to 4 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4 hours

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Not at all. I don’t like Figment!

Votes: 62 29.1%

• Total voters
I've shown Disney fans pics of Figment and they reply "what the hell is that?"

It'll die down soon for the hardcore Figment-lovers in the crowd.
yeah - the initial rush was all the "influencers" and folks that had to be there day one and get their photo for instagram etc...

Im sure in a week it will be far more manageable

BTW OP - I would have chosen less than 10 minutes if that was an option

I voted less than an hour. But I'd stand in line at least an hour to see the original Figment attraction instead of what they turned it into.

I'm surprised that there are people willing to wait in a five-hour line to meet Figment especially since his debut this week and I cannot figure out why people are willing to wait in long long long lines to meet Figment? Because the way I see it Epcot is probably gonna make this meet and greet a limited time only meet and greet and people want to hurry up and get their photos with Figment before this meet and greet ends at Epcot. Does Figment sign autographs too? That might play a factor in why there's long lines for Figment. But I don't get the big deal I mean Figment is silent like Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and all the other masked characters at Walt Disney World. But if Disney had developed a talking Figment character like they did with Talking Mickey at Magic Kingdom the Talking Figment would've been a hit. I love dragons and this is one character I would meet just because I love dragons a lot

Don't think we'll be bothering even if we could just walk in. This Figment is creepy looking and we aren't super Figment fans to begin with.

Voted less than 1 hour, but it's almost unfair for us to vote. We don't really do any meet and greets anymore. Just not our thing anymore. Had some wonderful interactions when the kids were young but now that our youngest is 16 it just doesn't interested them.

I voted less than a hour, but really I don't care for Figment. It would be for the kids, and we don't do any more than a 20 min line for meet and greets. I think we did 30 min once for all 7 Dwarves.

Reports of long lines have been amazing. As a HUGE Figment fan, I would love the M&G, but would never wait over 30 minutes.

Maybe he looks better in person but the picture he looks creepy, like the Toy Story characters (they are the stuff of nightmares with those giant heads!) I would not wait in line to meet figment or the giant headed characters.

I’m going with Mirabel!!! I’m not one to really do meet and greets anymore but these 2 are going to be a must. Come on Disney and put them both on Genie+
With the way both locations are set up it’s hard to set up a two queue infrastructure… best case scenario would be a system like Gideons/the artist signings at festival of the arts have where a cM stands at the end of the line with a tablet and you get a text when you can rejoin the line once it hits a certain capacity

With the way both locations are set up it’s hard to set up a two queue infrastructure… best case scenario would be a system like Gideons/the artist signings at festival of the arts have where a cM stands at the end of the line with a tablet and you get a text when you can rejoin the line once it hits a certain capacity

That makes sense, I never even thought of that. Where Mirabel is it’s not very wide so it probably can’t be done safely. Figment thought they could possibly do it since it’s a pretty big space with lots of emptiness but who knows. I like the Gideons idea though.

We'll see how long these lines continue. I have a feeling a lot of vloggers and those looking for a photo on X are adding significantly to the lines. Not a Figment hater, but just don't see this having staying power.

It's also too bad we didn't delineate the timing a little more. Less than 1 hour is a big chunk of time. Would be nice to know these as well:
Less than 15 minutes
Less than 30 minutes
Less than 45 minutes

Anything over an hour is getting into ludicrous space anyway, IMO.

The most we’ve ever waited to meet a character is about 25 minutes. I mean it’s fun but they’re just actors in costumes. I would not waste more than half an hour of my life. My guess is a lot of those people were YouTubers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter