• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many ADR can you make?

JJsmama

WDW addict
Is there a little to the number of ADR you can make? I am doing Del Dining in July and I want to book 2 TS a day. I am worried that there is a limit so i want to make the highest priority ones first. Thanks.

If you are making them online the limit is 10 per session. Just check out when you reach 10 reservations and start again for the others.

As long as you have no duplicate time frames, for example a noon lunch at one place and a 2pm lunch at another on the same day, you should be fine. There is no problem to reserving breakfast, lunch, and dinner on each of your vacation days.

No limit. We did deluxe dining (and are again) and made 3 ADRs most days for 6-7 days with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter