How many?........another continuation

not sure.....there was a hot air balloon out yesterday, but today is colder. Probably none

How many vacations have you had canceled or canceled yourself in the last year?

July 21 birthday for you.....:) DGD's is the 20th

march 2020 trip to oregon to sale at antique show
april 2020 trip to northern suburb of Phoenix to visit family
August 2020 trip to Oregon coast, wife waited to long to finalize lodging, all very expensive 2020
Dec 2020 christmas tirp to Disneyland, first week after CP....and will probably never return again....way too many folks now unless they drastically change attendance daily

how many pounds of palm tree debri on your street?

6...oh-oh wife just dug out the 4'foot palm tree...they have very shallow roots......5...she is on remodel job to make summer watering easy...and I am too sick to rebuttal the yard improvement.

how many holiday flags to fly from front porch?

I have 6 for holidays.....Valentine's Day, Easter, July 4th, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Also have birthday, winter, spring fall, summer ones

How many miles on your car?

Don’t know...too late to go out and look...I’m guessing between 70,000 and 80,000.

How many miles is it from your home to the nearest major airport?

no vacations....feel we live everyday on a vacation till July1 thru Nov 1st,,,then survinvng the heat....going to oregon July 1st thru labor day is not a vacation...it is an act of sanity.

How many emergency vehicles do you hear or see a day?

see.....usually none, hear 2-3 a day

How many times a week do you eat some kind of ethnic food?

no vacations....feel we live everyday on a vacation till July1 thru Nov 1st,,,then survinvng the heat....going to oregon July 1st thru labor day is not a vacation...it is an act of sanity.W

How many emergency vehicles do you hear or see a day?
Funny you ask that , just to answer we had a swat team on our street could not come home.....:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter