• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Many Big Fig's Do You Own??

Do you own any Disney Big Fig's???

• Yes - I have 5 or less

• Yes- I have 5 or more!!

• No - But I would like to

• No - Not my thing.

• What's a Big Fig??

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ironically I bought a Mickey Christmas Figurine at Costco yesterday. I got home and saw this thread and as I am looking at it, I think he might count. Super cute and on sale at Costco.

Ironically I bought a Mickey Christmas Figurine at Costco yesterday. I got home and saw this thread and as I am looking at it, I think he might count. Super cute and on sale at Costco.

The Big Figs referred to are a pretty specific product. There was a whole series of them, of all different Disney characters but sadly not made anymore.

I have a many of the large animated Disney figurines/statues (not sure what to call them) that I put out at Christmas time that I have collected over the years when the Disney Stores used to sell them that don't qualify as "big figs". I love seeing all the Mickey Christmas stuff at the stores during this time. Lowes sold out of all their Mickey Christmas stuff already. Haven't checked out Costco yet.

Not the same thing, but I’m sure it’s super cute.
Mine all came from WDW at certain Art Shops at DTD, MK, EPCOT & HS. I paid between $250 & $400 for each of them. When I bought them I had them shipped home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter