• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many class reunions have you attended?

None ever and I would never go to one - doesn't interest me in the slightest to see what x,y,z have done or not done with their lives

Just one, officially - my 10th high school. My 25th HS reunion was this summer, but I had other stuff going on that weekend so wasn't able to go.

One year (I think our 10th), we stopped by our college's reunion weekend (my wife and I graduated together), but we weren't officially registered for it.

None. I didn't enjoy a majority of those people then, so I have little desire to see if that feeling has changed.

I went to the 10th high school reunion and I will never go again. I've never been to a college reunion, but I work as a professor at my undergraduate institution. I'm always at homecoming (when the reunions occur) but am working in another capacity.

I went to my 10th, 20th and 30th high school reunions. All were terrific -- I was lucky, I went to a great high school with lots of fun people. We have a huge Facebook group going.

My college, UF, doesn't really have class reunions, but up until a few years ago, I went regularly to homecoming and my sorority's reunions.

I've been to all but one of my HS reunions - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and I just came back from my 50th this past weekend. I missed the 45th because of health issues, and from what I've heard, I didn't miss a thing. Someone different did the planning and apparently it was a disaster! Our regular planner returned to duty for the 50th and it was lovely. I went to all of them because we lived overseas for almost 25 years and I rarely saw my HS friends. These were good chances to catch up with everyone. Also, a lot of the women in my class married men from DH's class (same HS, class of 1963), so it was fun for him too. Our planner was superb, and it was hard to get the banquet room cleared at the end of the night. We were two months shy of winning the prize for being married to the same person for the longest time. in 2000 (the 35th) we won for having come the farthest distance to attend. We were on R&R from the Philippines.

Our planner says he's finished, so I guess I am, too.

Queen Colleen

One high school, graduated in 71 and attended the 15th in 86. I've never attended a college reunion. I moved away from the area in 81 so I rarely run into a classmate.

Never attended any reunions. I got married a couple of years after high school and moved all around the country, no interest in going back. High school was fun, but after high school was much better, no need to revisit. :)

Yup, I love my high school reunions! I went to boarding school and they are like siblings more than classmates.

I help plan most of the reunions!

Last edited:
I've only been to one-my 25th, which was last year. It's the only one I was invited to. I doubt there'll be a 30th. Of about 92 graduates, 17 showed up for the reunion.

2 of them. We had a 5-year Reunion, and then our 20th in 2013. Not many showed up for either, but it's a really small Town!

I haven't gone to any of my reunions. A year or so ago, a bunch of classmates met up in Vegas - looked like a blast! I was super shy in high school and have social anxiety which keeps me from attending these reunions. Makes me sad that I can't bring myself to attend - Most of my graduating class were awesome.

Zero. Absolutely no desire to attend a reunion. My three closest HS friends get together for dinner once a year.

DH and I graduated the same year from different schools. We went to both our 5 year reunions, and his 10 and 15 year ones if I remember right. We were on vacation when our 25th year reunions were held so didn't go to either. Thought they might have 40th year reunions this year, but they're not. Not sure, if they have 50th year ones, we will go or not. I had only been keeping in touch with two of my girlfriends from high school, and one passed away a few years ago (brain tumor). I do chat with a few now and then through Facebook but never get together with any of them. I wish our schools would do reunions involving more than just one year. I saw in our local paper that a different local school was having an "all class" reunion. Anyone who had graduated from the school was welcome. I think that would be kind of fun.

Zero. My 10th reunion was in 2012 and I was planning on going until I saw it was being held at a restaurant 90 minutes from our hometown. The organizer was the manager there and scored a great deal, but I had no desire to drive that far. From FB pictures it was apparent that no one else did either.. only 25/144 showed.

One ,was 10 year , we had 59 out of class of 973.

None. There really isn't anyone I want to see.

From what I can tell, with Facebook, everyone who does want to keep up with a classmate is friends on Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter