How many days are needed to hit the highlights of both parks?

Angelaann

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to do it in 1.5 days? Our other option would be 2.5 days. Kids will be 9, 9 and 6, and we would have early access to the parks either one or two days. Thanks.

If you only want the highlights and its not a super busy time you can do it in 1 and 1/2 days but there is much more to see! :D (in summer, weekends and christmas 2 and a half would be better)

It really does depend on what time of the year you are going. if you are thinking of Summer then I'd say not in 1.5 days, some of the queues would be circa 90 minutes if not more. With kids of that age i'd be surprised if they would last all day. If however you are going off peak then yeah I reckon you could. (Just).

What do you mean with highlights? If you want to focus only on attractions unique or significantly different from the USA version, than 1 day and a half is enough. If you want savour the little details that make DLP special, then probably not.

When would you be going? The opening times will be a big factor :)
I'd go for the 2.5 days, that way you have some leeway to stake out a good parade spot and enjoy the smaller more detailed things going on too.
With having early entry you'll be able to hit up a few of the popular rides before the parks get too busy - I'm guessing you'll be staying on site?
That'd mean that if you're going in summer when the parks are open from 8am-11pm you'll be able to quickly nip back and have a rest/nap if needed.

To answer the above questions, we will be going mid-week in April, after Easter. I'm not sure, but it may be during a break time for local schools. We are going to DLP as an add-on to a trip to London and Paris.

To answer the above questions, we will be going mid-week in April, after Easter. I'm not sure, but it may be during a break time for local schools. We are going to DLP as an add-on to a trip to London and Paris.

Disneyland Parc will probably close at 10pm and Walt Disney Studios will close at 7pm.
I'm not sure about school holidays either so I'd just go with 2.5 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter