How many days can you book for Park reservations?

I have the two trips on AP issue. I able to fully reserve my 10day trip. Gave me the not so fast on the 2nd trip (in March). What was curious was this morning, I got to the point of selecting the park before I got the "not so fast". I just tried it now, and while the days are green, when I clicked the date I wanted, none of the parks are highlighted. I'm hoping this means they're working on something...????

I have the two trips on AP issue. I able to fully reserve my 10day trip. Gave me the not so fast on the 2nd trip (in March). What was curious was this morning, I got to the point of selecting the park before I got the "not so fast". I just tried it now, and while the days are green, when I clicked the date I wanted, none of the parks are highlighted. I'm hoping this means they're working on something...????

You need to keep trying. They should become available. I refreshed, went back to party selection and also just back to calendar. Sometimes it tool 4 or 5 times and a variety of those things, but all my March dates selected

Honestly, I think Disney made a grave error by letting people make reservations for months and months into the future on day one. If they had given 2 days to the July & August folks, then 2 days to the Sept. & Oct. folks, and so on, they wouldn't have had so many people all trying to access the website and call in all at the same time. And due to the way they handle ADRs & FPs, their guests are very accustomed to the idea of having to wait until a certain day to make their reservations already, so this way of doing things wouldn't have been new or difficult for them.

Only able to reserve 7 of 14 days in 2 separate stays.
Hoping they get it fixed Tuesday.

I really hope they resolve this issue before people without reservations can book. I’m sitting here with resort reservations and an active AP but cannot reserve park days for my full trip like many others. They need to get it resolved or push back the other days.

Anyone not able to book the full length of their stay, try going backwards. It took me two tries, but eventually I got all 7 days of our Nov trip done.

Anyone not able to book the full length of their stay, try going backwards. It took me two tries, but eventually I got all 7 days of our Nov trip done.
Tried that multiple times yesterday and this morning. Still not working for me but several people on the canary thread said the glitch cleared for them today.

We have same issue with AP's and the two reservations in October/November. I wonder if they tried to work around people making fake resort reservations, just to get park days. It seems that they set a 7 day limit on AP's regardless of park reservations and then daily tickets can book up to the number of days they have left. If they didn't do this, people with reservations and no tickets would have been able to book park days, but they need a new algorithm for AP holders it seems, or maybe increase us to 14 days, which would likely resolve most people.

I ended up booking 4 days of parks for October (skipping arrival and departure) and New Years for December, as those are probably higher risk to be not being available later.

I was able to book 19 days over three stays. I have not tried yet for March 2021 or June 2021 because although I'm DVC, I'm either not able to book (June) or not sure where I'll want to stay (March). I'm leary of booking my home resort in March, then changing it at the 7 month window.

I was able to book 19 days over three stays. I have not tried yet for March 2021 or June 2021 because although I'm DVC, I'm either not able to book (June) or not sure where I'll want to stay (March). I'm leary of booking my home resort in March, then changing it at the 7 month window.

Do you have an AP and is it already activated or just a voucher? It's interesting that some people can book more days and some cannot. I am also DVC and only have an AP voucher that is not active yet. I don't believe we have any extra "daily" tickets on our accounts at this time, just the vouchers.

The CM I just spoke with said it seems to be a common problem that some people cannot book more than three days. (That's my issue.) I haven't really seen many others here with the same specific issue though, so maybe she was just telling me that to make me feel better, haha.

Do you have an AP and is it already activated or just a voucher? It's interesting that some people can book more days and some cannot. I am also DVC and only have an AP voucher that is not active yet. I don't believe we have any extra "daily" tickets on our accounts at this time, just the vouchers.

I have an unactivated gold AP. This morning, I figured out my points and plan for banking, then booked an 8 night stay in March. I linked it to MDE and promptly made 7 more days of park reservations. I think my total park reservation number is up to 26ish.

FYI, yesterday I dialed many times, then waited on hold 2 hours to talk to a CM at about 1pm Pacific time. The CM said there was not a fix and put in a ticket. Last night my booking limit resolved and I've been good since then. However, the change in limit may have nothing to do with the CM and the ticket because there were many other reports last night at about the same time saying their limits had also been lifted.

I have an unactivated gold AP. This morning, I figured out my points and plan for banking, then booked an 8 night stay in March. I linked it to MDE and promptly made 7 more days of park reservations. I think my total park reservation number is up to 26ish.

FYI, yesterday I dialed many times, then waited on hold 2 hours to talk to a CM at about 1pm Pacific time. The CM said there was not a fix and put in a ticket. Last night my booking limit resolved and I've been good since then. However, the change in limit may have nothing to do with the CM and the ticket because there were many other reports last night at about the same time saying their limits had also been lifted.

Good to know, my limits are still in place. So I think it might be time for a call, maybe they are doing them individually. Did you call DVC Member Services or just the WDW number?

Good to know, my limits are still in place. So I think it might be time for a call, maybe they are doing them individually. Did you call DVC Member Services or just the WDW number?

I called 407-939-7917. It's the number listed as pass limit reached.

We have 2 stays booked - Dec & May. Both trips are longer than 7 days (12 & 9). We are DVC and have unactivated Gold APs that we bought in Feb for our then-upcoming May trip, with the intent to use them in Dec as well.

Yesterday, I could only get a total of 7 park passes. I could spread them across both trips, but the limit was 7. Last night about 9pm (Pacific time) I saw a comment on a Facebook group that the issue seemed to be resolved, so I tried to book more. Lo and behold, everything worked fine and I was able to get Park Passes for all 21 days.

The only issue I had was that occasionally, when trying to choose a park, all parks were grayed out and there was a message that there were Park Passes available. Using the standard FP trick of selecting a new date and toggling back and forth, the parks would always show up in just a couple of tries.

I'm still in the situation where I need tickets for the rest of the family for Dec, but since right now, the availability calendar shows all parks with availability for all days through 2020. With the exception of DHS on July 15-17 (and that was like that yesterday afternoon).

Steve

I called 407-939-7917. It's the number listed as pass limit reached.
I tried that yesterday and not only did it not ring, a recording came on that said it had been temporarily turned off. I hope people today had better luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter