• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

:banana:We have 15 days to go-we actually added a night onto the start of our trip-and I refuse to change my ticker since I've had it for months!:banana:

:scared1::scared1::scared1: 830!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

I'm already in planning mode though. :yay::yay:
Just waiting for someone to start the OFFICIAL 2011 trip post. :lmao:

the early bird gets the room..
I am not patient enough to wait for 2011. :eek:

Oh believe me, it's not patience that's keeping me away; it's $$$$$$$$. It takes that long to save up since only 1 of us works. I'm always happy to read about everyone else's trips though and I love all the pictures! :goodvibes

My sister and I started planning my nieces birthday trip when she was a year old.

We were all packed, ready to leave tomorrow, then we decide why not leave now, therefore we are now on vacation. We are presently relaxing in our hotel room after our first day of traveling.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter