How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
clublogo-small.gif

dqko5tp8yfl2008z.png

I am sooo glad:cool1: ausgust is here! On the 08/06 I'll beggin my official celebrating a bounty countdown.I plan to do little surprises each day for my fiance for the fun of our first trip ever to WDW!:love:
See you around!

:woohoo:I just added 2 nights at RPR to our trip...so my countdown is off by 2 days.

Only 50 more days!!!:cool1:

Dear Aerosmith,
Don't let the super stretch limo leave without me! I'll be there in 49 days to hear Stephen countdown.
See ya soon!
Signed "Crazy for Disney"

.... NOT ENOUGH :rotfl2:! Haven't even pulled the luggage out yet and only 10 more "sleeps" before we get in the van at 4 AM to get to airport for 7:30 AM flight! HELP! :tink:

.... NOT ENOUGH :rotfl2:! Haven't even pulled the luggage out yet and only 10 more "sleeps" before we get in the van at 4 AM to get to airport for 7:30 AM flight! HELP! :tink:

We are dow 10 days as well and also haven't pulled out the luggage. DD9 asks everyday when can we start packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter