How many days for park hopper?

xoxosmom

Earning My Ears
I am not sure which tix to buy. We will be at Disneyland around 11 am Friday through Monday. Should I buy 4-day park hopper tix? Or 3-day?

We are traveling with a baby, preschooler and 2nd grader. Along with DH whos idea of a vacation is a laying on the beach with an ice cold bucket of beer.

We live in So. CA and if there is a better deal for tix that way please suggest. Thanks.

If you are in S. CA you might check with your employer and see if they offer discounted tickets, many do. Personally, I would go for the 4 day hopper. Its only a few dollars more and will allow you to take more breaks during the day. With 3 small children you are going to need some down time!

Ok so here's my .02 cents. If your planning on going to the park a while on Monday then get th 4-day hopper tickets. Also since you live here in So. Cal I would upgrade your 4-day hopper tickets to a Southern California Annual Pass that runs $149.00. Then you just pay the difference of $40 and everyone gets an annual pass. You didn't mention the baby's age so I'm assuming the baby is under 3 years old. You might want to add in parking though which is $50 more. Hope this makes sense. You want to wait for either Sunday or Monday to do the upgrade though because that AP has a black out date on Saturday. I hope this makes sense.

hlbtimes2 said:
If you are in S. CA you might check with your employer and see if they offer discounted tickets, many do. Personally, I would go for the 4 day hopper. Its only a few dollars more and will allow you to take more breaks during the day. With 3 small children you are going to need some down time!
I agree,if your budget allows do the 4 day thing. The baby will be free,if the preschooler is under 3 free also. Maybe take in the parades at each park. They will really like Main Street Electric Parade.(sorry i just CAN'T call it by its new name). I'm kinda like your hubby too,a few cold ones by the poolside,feet in the water. :thumbsup2

I'd also do the 4-day. Especially since you'll be there over a weekend and things may get crowded. If it is too crowded or the kids need a break, you could go back to the hotel and hang out by the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter