how many days in Anaheim?

We are staying 6 nights/5 days and have 4 day tickets. I am planning a beach day and maybe going to the San Diego Zoo. I figured if we had enough we can go do other things. This will likely be our only trip so we are making the most of it.

I am planning 12 day trip LA, Anaheim and San Diego. Would 4 nights, 5 days staying at Anaheim be too long?
We have a trip planned for August and it is for 4 nights, 5 days. We have found it is the perfect amount of time to enjoy everything without feeling rushed. You can get all the rides in, hit the good sit down restaurants in Disneyland and Downtown Disney for a leisurely meal, and enjoy the entertainment offerings. Also you don't feel like you have to get there at rope drop and close the place down every single night (unless you enjoy that sort of thing).

We did three nights/two days at Disney and DCA. Not enough! I wish we'd had a more relaxed day in between because doing all day both days was exhausting. I think four days sounds great – you'd regret doing less but not doing more.

We were just there for a three-day weekend last week, and it was definitely not long enough! We saw no shows, though we did get at least one ride on all of the headliners that were open. We're doing at least four park days in April, so I hope we'll get to hit some shows. I've spent at least twenty days at DL in the last four years - maybe someday I'll actually get to see Mickey and the Magical Map!

We were just there for a three-day weekend last week, and it was definitely not long enough! We saw no shows, though we did get at least one ride on all of the headliners that were open. We're doing at least four park days in April, so I hope we'll get to hit some shows. I've spent at least twenty days at DL in the last four years - maybe someday I'll actually get to see Mickey and the Magical Map!

Definitely don't miss Mickey and the Magical Map. It's a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter