How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last week! One little tiny week! One itty bitty, teeny weeney waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long of a week!!!!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just read some bad news on another thread. I don't know how accurate it is, but it said that Spaceship Earth will be closing in July and will be closed for at least a year. That's one of my all-time fave rides. I'm glad I'll get to go on it next week, but I'll be bummed if it isn't open again for my May 08 trip.

We leave tomorrow! My head is spinning. I am second guessing everything I am packing. And I checked the forcast and it calls for Scattered showers. What does that mean exactly....anyone know??

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just read some bad news on another thread. I don't know how accurate it is, but it said that Spaceship Earth will be closing in July and will be closed for at least a year. That's one of my all-time fave rides. I'm glad I'll get to go on it next week, but I'll be bummed if it isn't open again for my May 08 trip.

It's only confirmed closed all of Aug, Sept, And Oct. It's closed a few days in May and June, then closes mid-July for a long rehab.

Happier news, just made my ressies for free dining. We arrive Home in 134 days(Sept 9) :woohoo:

:rotfl: It's less then a week now! :rotfl:

:cheer2: SIX DAYS:cheer2:

I started making lists of what to do and to buy before the trip today. It's really getting close!

We have 82 more days to go. SHEESH! We did our ADR's yesterday, that was fun. A little "fix."

PamNC

5 days OMG!! I'm thinking the next few days will go fast because this weekend is flying. Yikes...is it okay to be nervous now? :rotfl: I can't WAIIT!
ADR's checked.
Plans gone over.
All packed.
Now I just have to print out copies of the itinerary & ADR's for my crew.(basics) :thumbsup2
Happy Sunday everyone! :)

As you can tell by my new ticker and signature that I now have 15 months and 1 week until our next trip! We decided August, even with the heat, we will be able to take 2 weeks and it's cheaper and less crowded. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter