How Many Days to Celebrate the Holidays?

samara

Mouseketeer
I know this sounds slightly crazy, but we’re thinking of planning a short joint Disney/Universal trip in mid-December to hit all of the Holiday highlights. We’ve been to WDW multiple times, but never during this time of year, so I’m hoping to get some advice! I definitely want to do the holiday party at MK and spend some time at Epcot, although I’m not sure about the Candlelight Processional, because we’re not religious...Is Jingle Bell Jinge Bam a must-do? Is there anything else that is a must-do?

I will have my teens along for the ride, so some attractions are inevitable, but I mostly want to see/do everything holiday! Is it crazy to think about only doing two days?

I will have my teens along for the ride, so some attractions are inevitable, but I mostly want to see/do everything holiday! Is it crazy to think about only doing two days?

If you're going to try to do Disney AND Universal in just two days, then YES, that's crazy.

If you're going to do two full days just at Disney either including or in addition to the MVMCP, then you're not crazy and can definitely do the highlights.

I think JBJB along with the Sunset Holiday show at HS is worth some time there. The Holiday Storytellers at EP are also lots of fun.

For 2 days at Disney in December I would do 1 day at Epcot for storytellers and Candlelight Processional.
And then one day for MVMCP.

If you're going to try to do Disney AND Universal in just two days, then YES, that's crazy.

If you're going to do two full days just at Disney either including or in addition to the MVMCP, then you're not crazy and can definitely do the highlights.

I think JBJB along with the Sunset Holiday show at HS is worth some time there. The Holiday Storytellers at EP are also lots of fun.

No, I definitely meant two full days at Disney! You’re right, just two days at both would be nuts!

Thanks for the advice!!

If you have time check out the deluxe resort decorations, they’re amazing (especially wilderness and GF). DS Xmas teee trail isn’t great in our opinion not worth the time. Epcot food booths and story tellers are awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter