How many days until your ABD trip.

11 days until southwest splendors and thank you to everyone for their tips and advice. I have sunscreen, lip balm, water shoes, and everything else that was suggested. We also got our free cruise paperwork which we turned in and got our confirmation within days. I thought I'd have to pay gov fees and taxes but that was all covered too so just need plane tickets and our extra day in cocoa beach. Nice:cool1:

11 days until southwest splendors and thank you to everyone for their tips and advice. I have sunscreen, lip balm, water shoes, and everything else that was suggested. We also got our free cruise paperwork which we turned in and got our confirmation within days. I thought I'd have to pay gov fees and taxes but that was all covered too so just need plane tickets and our extra day in cocoa beach. Nice:cool1:

Hi airbear - congrats on your up-coming trip and booking your cruise! :thumbsup2

My tour begins in 45 days and still waiting for our cruise voucher (they say around the 21 day mark). Can I ask you how long ago you received your voucher and did you have any problems booking the cruise date that you wanted? Guess that I'm getting a little nervous that the cruises we were
looking at will sell out.

Thanks,

meg

You're going to have such a great time on SWS! Enjoy!

Sayhello

Hi airbear - congrats on your up-coming trip and booking your cruise! :thumbsup2

My tour begins in 45 days and still waiting for our cruise voucher (they say around the 21 day mark). Can I ask you how long ago you received your voucher and did you have any problems booking the cruise date that you wanted? Guess that I'm getting a little nervous that the cruises we were
looking at will sell out.

Thanks,

meg

We got our cruise paperwork exactly at the 3 weeks to go mark. It came by ups and someone had to be home to sign for it. I missed it the first day so I left a note on the door and the ups man left it with my neighbor. I completed the paperwork and mailed it back right away. We got our confirmation email 3 days after I mailed it back and we got our first choice date. You get to put 3 cruise dates down in order of priority so I wouldn't worry. All 3 won't be sold out.

We got our cruise paperwork exactly at the 3 weeks to go mark. It came by ups and someone had to be home to sign for it. I missed it the first day so I left a note on the door and the ups man left it with my neighbor. I completed the paperwork and mailed it back right away. We got our confirmation email 3 days after I mailed it back and we got our first choice date. You get to put 3 cruise dates down in order of priority so I wouldn't worry. All 3 won't be sold out.

Thanks airbear for the info. :) We should get our certificate in a about 3 weeks so crossing fingers that we will still be able to get on the cruise of our choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter