How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

*****74 days too long!!!!!!*****:hourglass

Till we get to

7d731455.jpg
[/IMG]
:goodvibes

:cool1: :banana: We leave in 12 days!!! :banana: :cool1:

W ewill spend one night at Bay Lake Tower. We are planning to check out hte Top Of THe World Lounge.

Tehn, we have 3 nights at Kidani. :woohoo:

Cant wait!!!

:cool1: :banana: We leave in 12 days!!! :banana: :cool1:

W ewill spend one night at Bay Lake Tower. We are planning to check out hte Top Of THe World Lounge.

Tehn, we have 3 nights at Kidani. :woohoo:

Cant wait!!!

HMMM. :scratchin:scratchin;) Do you have a diabolical plan like I do, to get my DH to buy into BLT by just giving a taste??? :laughing: We'll be doing the first night at BLT and the rest at Kidani also. :thumbsup2 HAVE FUN!!!! Leave the places standing for us ok? :laughing:

Too long! Just got back 10 days ago and now have to wait 163 days!!! At least I get to look forward to staying at THV/BCV. DH leaves tomorrow for a conference at WDW. Man am I jealous!

I cannot count that long before a vacation. It hightens the the emotions too much. I did that once. Counted starting at 365 days and every day I marked off the calendar. When the date came and the two weeks were over, the time did not match the anticipation, making the vacation feel even shorter that usual. Now I use the deck of cards to count. Buy a new deck and throw away a card a day starting at 52 days. I keep the joker for the day I'm leaving to remind me to have fun. Some times I keep the ace of Hearts to remind me to enjoy the time with my loved ones. 11 months is TOOOOO long

14 days from today :cool1: to our trip at BLT, then cruise, then BCV (12 nights total trip)

3 months from today for our January trip (17 nights @ OKW) :cloud9:

:confused3 I haven't planned another trip...yet! We had a trip to SSR in March and AKV in September. My daughters graduate from high school and college in June, 2012 and I am going to save my points for a week at a Grand Villa and pay cash for a Disney cruise.

64 days. Christmas at Disney. As they say..:it's the most wonderful time of the year"!!!

232 Days and counting...

5 hrs 0 min 4 secs
Vacation you selected is:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

According to DVC website this how long until our first of many DVC vacations. Someday I hope to be annual F&W Fest guest! :thumbsup2

49 days and 16 hours we will be walking in MK, but hey who's counting!

Relaxing at BLT for 5 nights then DCL for 7 nights. pirate: Time is really starting to drag.

Maybe I'll start thinking about BWV at 250 days away to keep my mind busy and BLT will sneak up. Hey it's worth a try.
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter