How many days until your next WDW vacation?

I probably won't be going to Disney for a year or two............ :sad2: Did I forget to mention that I just got back from WDW last week?! It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as always!)

In Manchester airport in the V-room being treated like a V.I.P x:) Ill be catching my flight in an hour so ill love and leave you :goodvibes

Be back in in a few weeks and i might do a trip report! x

12 days!!! :woohoo: We're staying in the Animal Kingdom Villas, Kadani Village from Nov 4-11. And I'm missing 4 days of school, not 6 because of Veteran's Day.

Is anyone going to be on the dream on January 12th of 2012?!? Please let me know if you are!! I dont know of any other teen that will be, and I'm starting to worry that it will only be me!! LOL!(I'll be 15!)
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I wish i was going, but im not. But my mom keeps bringing up WDW in every conversation we have, and she keeps talking about it at christmas time, as if we didnt go at christmas time 2 years ago, but i think they MIGHT surprise us for the 2nd time this year, hopefully they do! but i dont think they will, im not keeping my hopes high

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter