How many days, until your WDW trip?

Way too long!!! We are going in March of next year. :( However, I am trying to talk DH into going in October for MNSSHP. ;) We will see.

It is definitely going to kill me too! We are from uk and planning on coming over for a fortnight next November. Only reason we have booked so far in advance is because disney ran a deal, 35% off deluxe hotels, free dining and $200 free spending money. Worked out to be half the price of going this year, based on a budget hotel. Not that I mind the budget ones at all, we stayed at pop century for our honeymoon and has no complaints.

Time for me to get saving! Plus, I've already knocked a couple of days off that number already!

Very jealous of everyone who is going soon . We had told our ds who is 2, on the basis that he will forget and we can surprise him next year! Lol

wow now that is a deal, I would book a couple of years in advance for that deal too!!!!

Heading to a local hotel this afternoon and flying to Orlando tomorrow morning! Woohoo!

I love to read these kind of post!!! I don't know why, it's not like I'm am leaving tomorrow! But when I read that so and so is leaving in a day or two I get excited!!! I remember how I feel when I'm a day out from our trips, and all the last minute check lists. How disney is the only thought you can keep in Your head! I hope all of you leaving soon know that you carry with you the thoughts and dreams of all of us left behind!!LOL!! So have a great trip!!!

121 til Wdw and 186 til Wdw/dream cruise/Wdw

2 MORE DAYS !! We finally surprised my DD9 yesterday with the news ! She is beyond excited to be spending 11 nights @ WDW.

14 days!!! Oh yeah!!! So excited! Just two little weeks and we will be at WDW!!!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter