How many days until you're back in the magic?

:scared1: I would be flippin out to make plans in a week!
Guess it saves you from making a count down chain :rotfl::teacher:
Enjoy your short wait.

As for us, tomorrow we are 30 days out, ALMOST in the 20's :cheer2:

:scared1: I would be flippin out to make plans in a week!
Guess it saves you from making a count down chain :rotfl::teacher:
Enjoy your short wait.

As for us, tomorrow we are 30 days out, ALMOST in the 20's :cheer2:

Don't think I'm not wondering what I've gotten myself into. But my last two trips have been highly planned so I'm looking forward to this one; no real plans, no ADRs, no worries.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Any single ladies out there that might want to have a drink or walk around epcot with a single male late twenties disney lover?

I am travelling with family but I am the only single person of my age group that has the opportunity to enjoy the night life.

If you are lucky enough to be in disney next week message me!

My last trip was in December and I truly thought that would be it until 2013. Boy was I wrong...My daughter invited me along with the rest of her family. What could I say. She's my baby girl...I couldn't say no, could I? So my trip counter says it all.

I am going next week for a quick 2 night adults only get away. Having DVC, an Annual Pass and Southwest credits really rock!!. This is the second time in a row I will have gone without my kids making me not the most popular parent out there. :mad: But that means I need to start planning a huge summer trip to make it up to them. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter