How many days until you're back in the magic?

My children and I will be checking into the Wilderness Lodge in 39 days! The anticipation is killing me! I can't think about anything but getting away to Disney! My friends think I'm crazy to be going back again, but I can't help it! I'm addicted!

My children and I will be checking into the Wilderness Lodge in 39 days! The anticipation is killing me! I can't think about anything but getting away to Disney! My friends think I'm crazy to be going back again, but I can't help it! I'm addicted!

I've gone at least twice a year for the last 5 years. I love it too:rotfl:

Honorary Diva:laughing:
Dee

Sooooo close. I am starting to pack...

BTW, when & where is the Dis-Meet in May? Hope to meet some of you all there! :woohoo:

192 Until my next "confirmed" trip.... though I may be sneaking down for a couple days around the official WDW 40th Bday.

Am into the single digits, 8 days for me. Going to do the Expedition Everest race, anyone else doing it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter