How Many don't use the full clean on their trips?? How about T and T??

edk35

DIS Veteran
I am seriously thinking of not using it for trips of 8 nights. I find I am picking up, cleaning up before they come. LOL I think I will probably try this next summer. I think if we stayed for longer I might let them but for 8 nights.....I kind of like not having people in there. Just curious as to what others do/like/don't like???

I never get towl and trash service. We always take our trash out (usually every day) and I just trade the towels in on day 4 (or wash them when in a 1 bdrm.) I don't want the inconvience or strangers coming into our room for such little service. JMHO.

With week-long stays we do not get the full cleaning. On stays longer than a week we do take it. If we are around when they come for T&T we just exchange everything. If we are out then they come in and take care of it.

I never get towl and trash service. We always take our trash out (usually every day) and I just trade the towels in on day 4 (or wash them when in a 1 bdrm.) I don't want the inconvience or strangers coming into our room for such little service. JMHO.

How do you trade the towels in? Do you call housekeeping?

We cancelled the T&T on our last trip. We took the trash out ourselves and just washed the towels. (We were in a 2BR.)

How do you trade the towels in? Do you call housekeeping?

Well if you are in the room when they come by....you can just give them the dirty ones and they give you the stack of clean ones......or when you are out....they just put out new ones and collect the dirty ones.

We typically leave the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door if we plan to be in the parks of T&T day. If we are staying in a 1br we wash our own towels. However, the last time, we have found a basket of fresh towels, trash bags, soap and sheets outside our door. It was nice. At first I thought we shouldn't take it because I thought housekeeping was using it to clean rooms on the floor. The sheets made me think that it wasn't meant for us to take. However, there was a voicemail message on our room phone from housekeeping informing us of the basket:thumbsup2 They also said if we needed anything to call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter