• 400 - 499

• 500 - 749

• 750 - 999

• 1000 - 1499

• 1500 - 1999

• 2000 - 2999

• 3000 and above !

Results are only viewable after voting.
We just purchased 75 more points this past February. That gives us 300 for now. We hope that does it for a while.

250 AKV and 150 at BCV. want 50 more at BCV:dance3:

This post got me thinking:confused3 then calling my guide :confused3 and then adding on 25 more points at BCV (which they had waiting for me already available when I called):woohoo:

I am pumped but really need to stay away from the phone :rotfl2:

Now stand at 425 total! 250 AKV- 175 BCV

This post got me thinking:confused3 then calling my guide :confused3 and then adding on 25 more points at BCV (which they had waiting for me already available when I called):woohoo:

I am pumped but really need to stay away from the phone :rotfl2:

Now stand at 425 total! 250 AKV- 175 BCV

I REALLY WANT SOME BCV POINTS.......... do you get priority of those add ons since that is a home resort for you???

I REALLY WANT SOME BCV POINTS.......... do you get priority of those add ons since that is a home resort for you???

No its basically first come first serve basis based on availability of points and the use year you have. I seem to have a pretty good UY for BCV (April) because I have never had to wait long for an add on (while I have heard stories of others waiting a looooooooog time).

No its basically first come first serve basis based on availability of points and the use year you have. I seem to have a pretty good UY for BCV (April) because I have never had to wait long for an add on (while I have heard stories of others waiting a looooooooog time).

I wonder what it will be like for Oct??

We have 150 at BCV but I REALLY want to add more. I am fighting the urge to call my guide and get on the waitlist for 50 more. Our UY is June. I have a couple of other things that I am trying to pay off before the end of the year so I really should wait a couple more months before getting on the waitlist - but oh, it is soooooo hard.

150 at BCV. Would love to add on eventually but haven't decided if we want to add on more BCV or another resort. Just got the AKV promo mailer today and that looks VERY tempting!!:rolleyes1

We have 160 At SSR. We are always borrowing from the future...a clear sign that we need to buy more!:lmao:

We started with 270 points at OKW in 1994. We have added on several times and now own VB also. (Just had to have a beach cottage.) We have 750 total points. We are so glad to have enough points for 2 trips to WDW or sometimes do a II trade. We have saved a lot of money over the years and it was the greatest thing we ever did. We couldn't have stayed in GV's at 1000 a night but can stay there now for many nights. LOVE DVC!!!

We initially purchased 175 points at BCV in 2002. We just mailed the contract paperwork to add another 130 pts on at AKL. So we will have 305. We would love more eventually, but realistically probably won't add on again for a few more years. My kids are 5 and 3 and we want to wait and see what other vacations we want to take aside from WDW before buying more points.

345 total...200 @ SSR...80 @ BCV...65 @ VWL

Not planning any add-ons in the near future - maybe if they announce GF or Poly someday!

Currently have 160 SSR and 100 AKV. Planning an add-on for GC, but waiting for point chart to decide how many points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter