How many grocery stores do you regularly use?

We shop at two every week.
Walmart Neighborhood Market. Everything but meat and produce. Although since the pandemic Walmart produce has gotten much better.
Bel Air. Meat and some produce. Since the pandemic their produce has gotten worse.

Winn-Dixie
Aldi
Costco (occasionally for certain bulk items and fruit)
Publix (occasionally when the other two don't have what I need)

Trader Jo’s
Whole Foods
Stew Lenard’s
Highland Park
Costco
Local butcher
Local seafood shop
Occasionally Shoprite or Stop and Shop.

Weekly trips mostly rotate between Publix and Harris Teeter
Lowe's once every 4-6 weeks to get things I otherwise can't
Food Lion (maybe once every few months)

Aldi's
Walmart Super Center
Martins (Giant)

Once in awhile, Save a Lot, very rarely Weis

Those are our only choices.

How many grocery stores do you regularly use?​

At home:
Von's
Albertson's
Stater Bros
Smart & Final
Sam's Club

used to also be a Ralph's and Alpha-Beta nearby, but they're both closed now.

When we (RV) travel, we use whatever store is there (preferably one tied to those Rewards programs we have at our home store).

IGA (the local grocer in my neighbourhood - I'm in there at least 5 times a week)
Superstore (big box grocer where I do big shops)
Sobey's (it's on my way home from church and I run in while DH stops for McDonald's breakfast)
WalMart (when I'm there for other things)

Two stores are shopped weekly (one is a grocery store, the other a produce store). Then four others (big box, warehouse or specialty grocery stores), anywhere from once every few weeks to a few times a year.

Primarily Food Lion and Walmart, about 50/50. Have been going to the Food Lion more often recently since they opened up self-checkout lanes, I absolutely loathe not doing self checkout.
Then I'll occasionally go to Aldi, I like it, the location is just not as convenient.

I’m always at the grocery store. My two main ones are Giant and Shoprite. I occasionally go to Wegmans.

My go to for food shopping is Publix and Kroger. I don't buy meat at Kroger and really don't buy much there. Usually just sale items. I go to Trader Joe's from time to time and Costco.

Associated (small supermarket around the corner)
ShopRite
Acme
WalMart (maybe once a month if I'm already there and need something)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter