How many grocery stores do you regularly use?

Winco for veggies and staples
Costco for meat, fish, paper products and random other stuff
Alberstons and Fred Meyer for odds and ends if I'm missing something and don't want to drive far. Won't buy meat at Albertsons because the store stinks of it (and their fish counter reeks).
Whole Foods for a few items only they carry

I shop the sales. Walmart, Sam's Club, The Fresh Market, Publix, Food Lion, Aldi, Lidl

Depends on what "grocery store" means. I guess in the past couple of weeks I've shopped (where groceries are sold) at:

Trader Joe's
Costco
Safeway (division of Albertson's)
Lucky (division of Save Mart)
99 Cents Only
Dollar Tree
Tokyo Fish Market (Berkeley, California)
Berkeley Bowl (Berkeley, California)
Monterey Market (Berkeley, California)
Target
WM
My neighborhood market (won't say where)

I get what I need at reasonably prices. I won't just shop at one store for convenience if it means spending twice as much.

Heck - I'll go to unconventional places sometimes like Chinatown or a farmers market.

Aldi
Sam's Club

I occassionally stop at a regional grocery store for a couple of items I can't get at the main two stores.

i only shop once a month for the most part and that would be at walmart and a local chain. about once every 2 months costco gets added to the list (but i order certain frozen items from them a couple times a year) and maybe every 3 months trader joes (they have stopped carrying the bulk of what i would buy from them-so disappointing). i keep a running list for the dollar (and a quarter) store and will hit it if needed every few months as well.

Giant and Safeway due to them being very close to my house. If one store doesn't have something, I stop by the other one.

I also go to Costco, Harris Teeter and H Mart but not as often. Maybe once a month or so I'll go to Wegmans as it's not very close to my home and they're pricier than other stores.

When at school I use Kroger pickup. At home Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Aldi, Trader Joes, and Fresh Market, but HT is the primary.

Big Y
Stop and Shop
Costco (about 3-4 times a year I tag along with my mom, who has the membership)
occasionally I stop by the little independent grocery store in town

Me-not many, DH does all the shopping.
He frequents Costco, Walmart, and Publix the most. Costco is once/week, sometimes more. Ditto Walmart. Every once in a while, Kroger and Aldi

Grocery stores, only one - Publix

I occasionally order a few pantry items, like dry pasta or spices, from Target if they have a good sale, and I usually end up getting my Thanksgiving turkey there.

Aldi
Walmart
Local farms
Sam's Club quarterly
Wegmans but a lot more rarely now, just too spendy anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter