How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

95 long days until Alaska, BUT, only 20 more days until the rest of the family can book their excursions. It's not easy being the "first time cruiser" but we all started at the bottom.

AND, lucky them, they are pacific time, 3 hours behind Mouse Time. They won't experience the feeling of staying up til midnight plus one minute in order to book and check in.

95 long days until Alaska, BUT, only 20 more days until the rest of the family can book their excursions. It's not easy being the "first time cruiser" but we all started at the bottom.

AND, lucky them, they are pacific time, 3 hours behind Mouse Time. They won't experience the feeling of staying up til midnight plus one minute in order to book and check in.

You're on the cruise my parents will be on - their 50th anniversary gift from my sister and me! :D

That's GREAT !!!! It's our #34 and my DH's sister and husband's #40 (they are the pacific time new cruisers). Nice gift for your parents.

Happy anniversary to y'all as well!! Our parents are so excited!!! We were like "It's an inside cabin...because we are not made of money..." and they were like "Wait...you're really giving us a cruise??" Haha! They don't care about the cabin. (And I've done AK in an inside (on RCCL) and a verandah (on HAL) and had a better time with the inside because it forced me out on deck. And I could move to the other side easily if something was on the other side. Invariably every time I'd be "getting my money's worth" on my verandah on HAL, there would be bear or moose or whales on the OTHER side.)

29 days until my RCCL Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles cruise!!
98 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
443 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!

28 days until my RCCL Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles cruise!!
97 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
442 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!

Will you be doing a trip report? I miss your reports!

Not sure if you are following my last two TRs (no, haven't finished either, but working on it. LOL) The links are in my signature. And I will most definitely do one for this trip - we are travelling for a full month and have a lot of awesome things planned. :thumbsup2

27 days until my RCCL Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles cruise!!
96 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
441 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter