How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

122 days until my Wonderful Winter Break cruise! Grand Slam!!

276 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

485 days until my Magical Western Caribbean cruise!

Waiting to check in for my flight in a couple of hours! 1 more night in my own bed... couldnt sleep last night, tonight will definitely be a challenge! Tomorrow night at all star sports, then getting cozy on friday in our extended veranda stateroom for 3 short nights! pluto:

Hi Everyone,
I am actually becoming a CM Assistant Dining Room Server for Disney Cruise Line. Im from the UK and I am looking forward to providing an excellent service to all of you guests, working for a great company, having a crew life.

My countdown is I have between 76-107 days depending what ship I end up on which should be confirmed soon.

Welcome! I hope you love working on the ship and I hope you get the ship you want!

121 days until my Wonderful Winter Break cruise! Grand Slam!!

275 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

484 days until my Magical Western Caribbean cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter