How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

We are also on the Magic, Baltic cruise in August 2020. But my DCL Navigator app countdown says 429 days!!

429 days.... Well we only booked it yesterday, so I shouldn't complain! And yesterday it was 430...

"One day more...!" :D

40 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 37 days to WDW and All-Star Music!!

108 days until my Fall Disney trip!

249 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

760 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

39 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 36 days to WDW and All-Star Music!!

107 days until my Fall Disney trip!

248 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

759 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

39 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 36 days to WDW and All-Star Music!!

Nice!
We're going to be at sea at the same time (same ocean?)... different ships (its the Southern Caribbean at the Fantasy)

It's 44 days for me!!!

38 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 34 days to WDW and All-Star Music!!

106 days until my Fall Disney trip!

247 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

758 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

37 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 33 days to WDW and All-Star Music!!

105 days until my Fall Disney trip!

246 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

757 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter