How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

120 days until the Disney Fantasy Family B2B Cruise Bahamas and W. Caribbean ..... Online check-in completed.
253 days until the Disney Wonder Key West/Bahamas cruise out of Galveston

Last week of the online class. Turned everything in. I'm done for the semester. University still shut down for the summer. I can't get into the concrete lab to continue my research work. :charac2:

123 days to my first vacation with my dad in 20+ years...I'm not sure I believe we're going to go (although DH thinks it will happen). We had our 2 week vacation cancelled in April (rescheduled for October)...so I'm hanging a lot on Sept/Oct...

113 days before I sail & 24 days until the 90-day booking window opens for CC Silver members. Def need to get Palo brunch booked! With all the cruise credit I have...I should probably try dinner for the first time, too.

113 days before I sail & 24 days until the 90-day booking window opens for CC Silver members. Def need to get Palo brunch booked! With all the cruise credit I have...I should probably try dinner for the first time, too.

You definitely should go for both! :thumbsup2

107 days until our Dream Grand slam cruise. Gold check in starts Sunday night. Not sure why I'm even bothering, pretty sure we are cancelling within the next two weeks. Waiting for the latest announcement from PM Trudeau about the US/CAN border closure.
156 days until we are back on the Wonder to Cabo (we hope!)
310 days until we are back on the Magic out of Miami!
466 days until we are back on the Magic for 10 days around northern Europe!

118 days until the Disney Fantasy Family B2B Cruise Bahamas and W. Caribbean ..... Online check-in tonight for the 2nd half of B2B. We're using our Platinum Palo free-bee for a brunch (hopefully).
251 days until the Disney Wonder Key West/Bahamas cruise out of Galveston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter