How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

I hope everyone gets better soon.
It’s actually an extension of Physical Therapy, not another health issue. Thank you for your concern. The NJ self quarantining makes me miss most of November and all of December....we have travel plans in both those months. We are so ready to see family....and think, hope, we can be safe.

It’s actually an extension of Physical Therapy, not another health issue. Thank you for your concern. The NJ self quarantining makes me miss most of November and all of December....we have travel plans in both those months. We are so ready to see family....and think, hope, we can be safe.
I'm going to the physical terrorist right now for my knee. We're building up the muscles so he's not being easy on me. More like a drill sergeant than PT. Work hard and stay safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter