How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

only-7-more-days-until-disney.png

536 days until my Mexican Riviera Spring Break cruise on the Wonder!! Officially booked!!

Well there's 95 minutes of my life I'll never get back. After sitting on the phone forever and putting two holds down, looks like we are NOT changing our HOTHS cruise to a 2019 spring one after all :rolleyes1 So my countdowns are:

11 days until Puerto Vallarta (not a cruise but dang I need a vacation because life has been difficult the past few weeks)

196 days until cruise #4, back on the Wonder!

360 days until cruise #5, HOTHS on the Fantasy!!

*whispers* My holds expire Saturday night and there is a possibility I'm keeping the 5 night Wonder Baja March 2019 and just going with my girls, leaving Dh behind...haha....we'll see :oops:

534 days until my Mexican Riviera Spring Break cruise on the Wonder!! (Going with the "luggage clock" on the app!!)

506 and my DW didn't get upset when I told her about it late last night. :) Very busy 2019 already in the plans and this was just the icing. Anniversary cruise just for the two of us.

195 days until cruise #4, cruisin' the west coast with friends!

359 days until cruise #5, HOTHS on the Fantasy with more friends!

503 days until cruise #6, GOLD and our first time in Concierge!!! Celebrating our 15th anniversary !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter