How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

197 to pre-WDW Wish (my TA messaged me before I saw anything about the cancelling of some of the early sailings and assured me that it does not affect my trip - I'm now very glad that the one over my birthday was out of my price range before I could book it as that IS one affected!)

380 days to Dream MDAS

197 to pre-WDW Wish (my TA messaged me before I saw anything about the cancelling of some of the early sailings and assured me that it does not affect my trip - I'm now very glad that the one over my birthday was out of my price range before I could book it as that IS one affected!)

380 days to Dream MDAS
I just saw the notification and was wondering if it affected your cruise.

Oh that's good. @bobbiwoz is on the maiden voyage. Haven't heard from her yet.

Oh no!!!! I mean, it's always a risk booking a Maiden...but it still stinks! Hopefully the July dates will work for her!!

As it is now, I'll be on the 11th sailing - thinking she'll still have that new ship smell!

On the positive side, I'm booked for Disney after the cruise, so if the delay does go longer, I'll just extend that trip (even if it means losing the Poly - unless they allow me to take the refund even though it was booked as a rescheduling from February...)

Oh that's good. @bobbiwoz is on the maiden voyage. Haven't heard from her yet.

Can’t go on the Maiden Voyage, as that date is when we are on an extended family cruise with DSis and our older DS and his family! So, it’s all good, since we’ll get 50% off another sailing. We like PC cruises and TA ‘s so, we will look at those for 2023.

122 days to Alaska - starting to think about planning although it is so much (and so much is still unknown). MIL/FIL had to drop out because MIL can't fly that far right now - they've been driving to Florida for PC departures, but no way to drive to Vancouver! We're just going to go as a party of 3 to replace our permanently cancelled South Africa trip from March 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter