How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

:dance3: :woohoo: 51 days until the first of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:
58 days until the second of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:78 days until our 19th DCL cruise - MAGIC in the Med
:woohoo: :dance3:
189 days until our 20th DCL and first of our b2b cruises on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
192 days until our 21st DCL and second of our b2b cruises on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
197 days until our 22nd DCL cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:
351 days until our 23rd DCL cruise - a Mexican Riviera cruise on the WONDER:woohoo: :dance3:

I have to pending cruises booked, but it's 238 for the next one coming up which will be this November! Technically 240, but we're spending two days in San Diego before hopping on the Wonder for our cruise to Cabo. Can't wait! :D

160 to pre-WDW Wish (There is a chance this may change to something much sooner to surprise my parents on the cruise they moved their one planned over my dad's birthday to...but I don't want to make the move until I have approval from my sister to do it. She can be weird about that if she already has an idea of what she wants to do with them. Sisters. LOL.)

343 days to Dream MDAS

:dance3: :woohoo: 50 days until the first of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 57 days until the second of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
77 days until our 19th DCL cruise - MAGIC in the Med:woohoo: :dance3:
188 days until our 20th DCL and first of our b2b cruises on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 191 days until our 21st DCL and second of our b2b cruises on the WISH
:woohoo: :dance3:
196 days until our 22nd DCL cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:
350 days until our 23rd DCL cruise - a Mexican Riviera cruise on the WONDER:woohoo: :dance3:

159 to pre-WDW Wish (There is a chance this may change to something much sooner to cruise with my parents on the cruise they moved their one planned over my dad's birthday to... Still TBD. I'm going to talk with my dad about it today rather than surprise them (don't want to create a medical issue on the first day!) - and if they are cool, make it clear it is then up to the principal to approve the days, which will be max 48 hours (if they do not respond within 48 hours of the email the days are automatically approved - and they cannot NOT approve them unless there is a "compelling reason" which basically means enough people requested that same time off that it would be unsafe), and THEN I can make the change.)

342 days to Dream MDAS

41 days. April 23rd. This is a do-over for my daughter & family. We went on the February 23rd cruise, but they had to cancel due to covid concerns. We booked this Vgt for them and ourselves. Fingers crossed that they make it this time. They are all feeling optimistic this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter