How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

I guest I am on day too….sailing out of NYC on the Dream….final stop San Juan, PR.
Here’s to smooth seas and good weather.🚢😎🌴💫✨

Yay! I'd love to know if some of the same "Cast" are on this cruise as last year on the Dream. We hop on the ship at San Juan and do the 7 night Southern Caribbean and then the 3 night reposition to Ft Lauderdale. Nor (sp?) was the bartender at the adult only pool bar and my husband is hoping he'll be there again. We also loved Mauricio (I think) who was the adults only activities MC. We will spend most of our time in the adults only areas there since we are 8 adults total and not taking any of our adult kids with us!

Yay! I'd love to know if some of the same "Cast" are on this cruise as last year on the Dream. We hop on the ship at San Juan and do the 7 night Southern Caribbean and then the 3 night reposition to Ft Lauderdale. Nor (sp?) was the bartender at the adult only pool bar and my husband is hoping he'll be there again. We also loved Mauricio (I think) who was the adults only activities MC. We will spend most of our time in the adults only areas there since we are 8 adults total and not taking any of our adult kids with us!
It’s just DH and Me.
This our 4th out of NYC on DCL.

We did NYC to Bermuda in 2018.
Last fall we were on the Wish!!

I will be hanging out in adult areas too!
😎👍🏻🚢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter