• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Disney has a way of pulling us back in! We went from having no plans to cruise DCL in 2024 to booking two cruises only a week a part. April 20 and May 5. The first is for my wife and me to reconnect and relax after a very hard year of caregiving for our amazing daughter, the second is to celebrate by daughter's success fighting cancer and will reintroducing her to travel with her new leg, followed by a couple of low-key days at Disneyland.

2023 was easily the hardest years of our lives and one of the things we all kept dreaming about was a warm vacation and Disney cruising. We decided some other plans were too ambitious this year and quickly shuffled things so that we are heading back to DCL (twice), followed by an Alaska cruise on Celebrity in August. I am ecstatic to have three cruises to look forward to! We keep talking about how DCL is just easy and comfortable. It's a great way to get back to traveling this year, since we don't need any added stress. It will be our first time in the Southern Caribbean too!

Disney has a way of pulling us back in! We went from having no plans to cruise DCL in 2024 to booking two cruises only a week a part. April 20 and May 5. The first is for my wife and me to reconnect and relax after a very hard year of caregiving for our amazing daughter, the second is to celebrate by daughter's success fighting cancer and will reintroducing her to travel with her new leg, followed by a couple of low-key days at Disneyland.

2023 was easily the hardest years of our lives and one of the things we all kept dreaming about was a warm vacation and Disney cruising. We decided some other plans were too ambitious this year and quickly shuffled things so that we are heading back to DCL (twice), followed by an Alaska cruise on Celebrity in August. I am ecstatic to have three cruises to look forward to! We keep talking about how DCL is just easy and comfortable. It's a great way to get back to traveling this year, since we don't need any added stress. It will be our first time in the Southern Caribbean too!
Yes, your family is definitely due for a cruise or two. I have been to the southern Caribbean twice and am willing to go many more times!! Enjoy your family time together and the new adventures with your daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter