How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
49!! Same as my age... and as the days drop.. so will my mental age as I get more excited about the trip and turn into a big kid! ;)

Hey, I'm getting excited because in about 8 more days I'll be doing the double digit dance. :dogdance:
Right now I'm at 108 days Leave on Dec. 9 and return on Dec. 20th.

I'm disappointed that the Haunted Mansion will be closed while we are there, but I guess they need to do their reburishment at some time, I just wish it could have been at another time. :sad2:

Lot's to see & do anyway so I will still have a Magical Time! :goodvibes

:yay: :woohoo: 217 days until Tom's birthday vacation cruise and a few WDW days :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 357 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 378 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

Cannot believe we are down to 81 days!!!! We booked the trip at 227 and this has been the fastest countdown I've ever had!! I'm going to wanna slow things down a bit as it approaches!!! ;)

:yay: :woohoo: 216 days until Tom's birthday vacation cruise and a few WDW days :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 356 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

:yay: :woohoo: 377 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :yay:

Finely under the 30 day mark for my son's first trip (my third). And getting close to double digits with our mini trip. :goofy:

29 days until Sept trip!
49 days until Oct trip!
108 days until mini trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter