How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE DAY to Disney World!!!

I'm actually now flying to Orlando tonight because of predicted weather in the NYC area - and flying out or EWR which tends to freak out a bit more than LGA or JFK. JetBlue still isn't offering free changes, but the peace of mind to not lose any vacation time was worth the little bit extra I had to pay to change it. I was within the CXL policy for the Doubletree at EWR, but the very nice Hilton Hhonors agent I spoke with to let them know I was not going to show up (I'd rather have the room free for anyone who might get stuck) verified that there was potential weather, and I'm not being charged any penalty and I'm 98% sure she said I'll get the points that were going to be used back. Who knew a land-based thing like a hotel would be more responsive to potential weather than an airline?!?!? I'll stay at the Embassy Suites MCO tonight and then early in the morning take their shuttle back to MCO and take DME to Sports!!

9 days, single digits happy dance!!!:dancer::cool1::banana:
Love that dance!!! :D

I'm actually now flying to Orlando tonight because of predicted weather in the NYC area - and flying out or EWR which tends to freak out a bit more than LGA or JFK. JetBlue still isn't offering free changes, but the peace of mind to not lose any vacation time was worth the little bit extra I had to pay to change it. I was within the CXL policy for the Doubletree at EWR, but the very nice Hilton Hhonors agent I spoke with to let them know I was not going to show up (I'd rather have the room free for anyone who might get stuck) verified that there was potential weather, and I'm not being charged any penalty and I'm 98% sure she said I'll get the points that were going to be used back. Who knew a land-based thing like a hotel would be more responsive to potential weather than an airline?!?!? I'll stay at the Embassy Suites MCO tonight and then early in the morning take their shuttle back to MCO and take DME to Sports!!
Glad that Hilton was understanding!
:tinker:Wishing you a pixie dust filled vacation and many magical memories!
1 day for me too!! I fly out Sunday night so snow should be over.
55 days until F & G :flower:
146 days until hot summer fun!! :mickeybar
:tinker:Wishing you a pixie dust filled vacation and many magical memories!

Safe travels and enjoy pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter