How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

:dance3: :woohoo:237 days until Flower and Garden 2016 :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 374 days until 16 WDW days, 5 DL days and a Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder:woohoo: :dance3:

3 weeks today!!! And, just found out that Beach Club is now serving Pineapple Dole Whips :banana::banana::banana:
We start our trip off with 3 days at BC so looking forward to a couple of Dole Whips:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Seriously???? Pineapple Dole Whips???? My husband is going to go nuts!!!! :dance3:

Yep... I was reading a fantastic live trip report from tigrlvspooh in the resort forum and she even posted pictures on her post. Apparently they can't call them 'Dole' but they are calling them pineapple whip floats- apparently they are the real thing:worship: They are selling them at SAB pool side ... does it get any better

than that:tongue:

Yep... I was reading a fantastic live trip report from tigrlvspooh in the resort forum and she even posted pictures on her post. Apparently they can't call them 'Dole' but they are calling them pineapple whip floats- apparently they are the real thing:worship: They are selling them at SAB pool side ... does it get any better

than that:tongue:
I guess I'll see you at the pool! :thumbsup2

:dance3: :woohoo:236 days until Flower and Garden 2016 :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 373 days until 16 WDW days, 5 DL days and a Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder:woohoo: :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter