How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Good Luck, Toolulu2!🤞🍀 One thing post-FP, it's not become easier, that's for sure.
I just bit the bullet and added G+ before we lose the option, and instead have to purchase each day. I’m sure that will add even more frustration when we get some coveted ride time chosen at 7am day of, that conflicts with carefully arranged dining schedule.

I swear there is some deranged group at Disney that comes up with this stuff just to mess with us.

I just bit the bullet and added G+ before we lose the option, and instead have to purchase each day. I’m sure that will add even more frustration when we get some coveted ride time chosen at 7am day of, that conflicts with carefully arranged dining schedule.

I swear there is some deranged group at Disney that comes up with this stuff just to mess with us.
Don't sweat it too much if your genie+ time conflicts with dining. Just take a screenshot of both. Enjoy your meal and if your genie+ time falls completely outside the window (5 minutes before and 15 minutes after), just explain to the CM at the ride and I found they're usually accommodating.

How did ADRs go?
I was able to book everything, and in the time frame I wanted. :thumbsup2

Homecoming is our one repeat- my husband loves their chicken. We’re going to try 50’s Primetime and Yak & Yeti for lunches, and Steakhouse 71 for a dinner. We only book one TS per day, as we usually have breakfast in the room and with food and wine/hoppers we want to check out the offerings in Epcot. I have 2 days with no dining plans, but won’t stress about it. We’ll have a car and sometimes we eat outside the bubble or find a lounge with good drinks and a bar menu.

There seemed to be many times and days open for the places I checked- at least at 6am :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter