How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

I would check with a different countdown or google if that is the right amount of days. It looks like they didn’t take leap year into consideration so anyone checking in after Feb 29th the countdown is off by a day? Says you’re arriving one day sooner. Ie mine says I arrive in 107 days but my countdown app and google say it’s 108 days until May 19. I’m not sure how or if it is affecting ADRs dates though.

I would check with a different countdown or google if that is the right amount of days. It looks like they didn’t take leap year into consideration so anyone checking in after Feb 29th the countdown is off by a day? Says you’re arriving one day sooner. Ie mine says I arrive in 107 days but my countdown app and google say it’s 108 days until May 19. I’m not sure how or if it is affecting ADRs dates though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter