How many of the Epcot countries have you been to (real thing?)

Mexico, italy, germany, france, canada, GB, does Taiwan count as China??

I've been to 8. All of them except China, japan and Morrocco.

Of the ones I have been to, the Epcot pavillion which capture the most of the feel was Norway. But I figure they've lost a lot of that now that they've turned it into a place all about Frozen. It was that old movie, which so many people skipped, and the shop and the workers in it that felt like the country to me
It made me fall in love with Helly Hansen.

Although I've only been to 2-UK and Mexico, DH has been to 10 of the 11, all except Morocco. He was supposed to go to Morocco on a business trip, and he was all excited about finally getting to every one of the Epcot countries, but then his company's legal department made him cancel his trip, deeming it unsafe for businessmen to travel there at that time. So of the 11 countries, one remains off his list.

France
Italy
UK
Mexico
Haven’t been to Germany yet but I’m studying abroad there next semester...hope they have lots of caramel ;)

ETA: oh yeah I’ve been to the US too...

I live in US and I've only been to Canada, and I don't even think that counts because the one time I visited Canada it was a one day school field trip to Niagara Falls when I was 11.

France
Italy
UK
Mexico
Haven’t been to Germany yet but I’m studying abroad there next semester...hope they have lots of caramel ;)

ETA: oh yeah I’ve been to the US too...

What region/city of Germany are you going to? Werther/Halle is near Leipzeg so it shouldn't be that hard to catch a train there if you wanted to. Werther is where the candy came from originally but the factory moved to nearby Halle. Both are pretty locales with Halle being the bigger of the two.

These aren't caramel but certainly are fun: Frigeo Ahoj Brause Stabchen

I have been to:

USA
Canada
Mexico
China
Japan
Italy
Germany
England(UK)

I saw Morocco while on Gibraltar. I believe it's 8 miles across the Straits of Gibraltar at that point.
When I was in Dover, England, I saw France across the English Channel. I believe that is 21 miles. These were clear days. We were going to France, but needed a VISA at that time. That was several years ago.

I haven't seen or been to Norway.

Last edited:
Haven't been to China or Morocco - going to Norway for the first time this summer (Oslo on a cruise). Was only in the Frankfurt airport (a couple times), so I've never officially been in the country.

What region/city of Germany are you going to? Werther/Halle is near Leipzeg so it shouldn't be that hard to catch a train there if you wanted to. Werther is where the candy came from originally but the factory moved to nearby Halle. Both are pretty locales with Halle being the bigger of the two.

These aren't caramel but certainly are fun: Frigeo Ahoj Brause Stabchen
Bonn! I’ll definitely try to make a trip out there.

I've visited Canada, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Great Britain. I've lived in China, America and Africa (outpost).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter