How many of you Jersey folks have gotten pin codes?

funcinderella

DIS Veteran
Just curious. I'm from NJ and me and my extended family visit WDW fairly
frequently (me and my parents about once every 18 months, my brother and his fiance about 2-4 times per year). Not one of us has ever received a pin code. Four of us have Disney Visas and we're all registered at the website (brother and fiance have annual passes.) Is it because we are from NJ? I read on one of these threads that NJ is their biggest US market for WDW, so perhaps they feel they don't need to give us any pin codes... :confused3

Who from NJ has received a pin/postcard/email code? Please give us some idea of how often you visit, do you have the Disney Visa, etc.

I'd like to know if I will ever have a chance, short of moving out of the state!!

Hello. Jersey here. I did get a code. I dont have a disney visa. I am registered on Disney.com and I signed up for newsletter. We go every year. I actually called Disney to see if I had a code. I hadnt received on yet and I usually get a code every year. The code for this year is even better then last years. We stayed at POFQ last year and the moderate cost using a code last year was 104.00 a night. This year I am paying 79.00 a night plus tax so its 88.09 a night. Call disney and ask if you have a code associated with your email address thats what I did. They said I did and that emails and snailmails were going out everyday. If you have one and didnt received it yet or it got lost either snail or email they will already have your code. They already know if your getting one. Even if its not being sent to you until lets say may they still know you are getting one. If you dont have on then have the others in your party call and ask if they have a code. Just make sure if you are told no call back later and ask again. Some of these codes need a little digging time and some CMs wont take that time. Although I found mine was GREAT !!
I have disneys 800 number also which will help you with the frequent calls you may have to make....its 800-828-0228

Good luck...
Disney sends to us jersey people too. Like I said I get one usually every year.

Thanks Disney...keep them codes comming :cheer2:

Thanks; I have tried calling but just once, and nothing. Although they didn't seem to dig very much. I would love to get one every year :confused3

Lucky you!

Anyone else?

I called and got a code and I'm from Jersey. This is our 2nd year going we plan to go yearly as our family vacation. My girls just love it and so do dh and myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter