• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many of your family have tattoos?

I have two, wife has one, SIL has a bunch but that's it. Neither of our parents have any, our kids aren't old enough and I have no idea if my siblings do or not.

My 3 sisters do. The closest thing to tattoos I would do was Henna when I went to Morocco. It took 6 -9 weeks for all of the color and design to fade and by then I was sufficiently bored with it.

My son and his SO, one of my brothers and all three of his daughters. One of his daughter's husband.

In my house- just me. DH does not, DS 15 does not, but DS 6 must plaster on any temporary tattoo that comes within ten feet of him.

In my generation, almost everyone. My husband and I have a lot (and we are successful members of society with professional jobs and pretty okay kids).

None. It's somewhat amazing that DH and I both made it through our military years without getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter