• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How many others are just having there honeymoon at Disney

jodistar said:
Excellent - I look forward to seeing them.

So where are you all staying for your Disneymoon? We stayed at the AKL, and LOVED it. Absolutely gorgeous... The next time, it's the Wilderness Lodge!

Bride2Be0705 said:
So where are you all staying for your Disneymoon? We stayed at the AKL, and LOVED it. Absolutely gorgeous... The next time, it's the Wilderness Lodge!

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. :flower:

I am also honeymooning in Disney without getting married there. We live in the Philadelphia area and my grandparents would never make it to WDW to see me get married. We were engaged last August in WDW and are getting married in May of next year. We just booked the land and sea cruise with a few extra land days and I can't wait! Even though we are getting married in PA, we are doing a Cinderella theme. Is anyone else doing a Disney theme who is not getting married in the parks?
Kristen

We are also honeymooning in WDW after getting married in Orlando. We would have loved to have our wedding in WDW, but the price was too much for us. We have our 3 kids 7, 4, and 6 months. We opted for the cheaper way because for us - it doesn't matter where we get married, we just want to. We have too many family issues with my family that it would just be full of stress anyway, so we were going to elope - figured we'd tie it in with our trip :teeth: We will be there for 2 nights before we get married then another week after we get married ::MickeyMo

Princess Kris said:
I am also honeymooning in Disney without getting married there. We live in the Philadelphia area and my grandparents would never make it to WDW to see me get married. We were engaged last August in WDW and are getting married in May of next year. We just booked the land and sea cruise with a few extra land days and I can't wait! Even though we are getting married in PA, we are doing a Cinderella theme. Is anyone else doing a Disney theme who is not getting married in the parks?
Kristen

We are getting married in Connecticut - and doing a Mickey and Minnie theme. I can't wait only 3 more months and then I am back at WDW and married!!!!

We actually got engaged there in October of 2003.

Jodi

I'm having my honeymoon in Disney World October 3-13th. I can't wait to go, 2 months and one day from today! My fiance has never stayed in Disney, so I can't wait to see how much he loves it. We're staying in the honeymoon suite at the Wilderness Lodge :love: I'm more excited about my honeymoon than the actual wedding!! :banana: Is that bad? :rotfl:

Us too! First week of Oct at the Yacht club. And yes...I did feel a bit guilty, but we both are looking forward to the honeymoon more than we did the actual wedding. :blush:

I think that's a common theme. My fiance and I are also looking forward to the honeymoon more than the wedding (but then again we'd be looking forward to any of our disney vacations more than a wedding).

We will be honeymooning at Disney in November 2006!! Where to honeymoon was the easiest decision we've made so far in the wedding plans. :goodvibes

DznyLvr2005 said:
I'm more excited about my honeymoon than the actual wedding!! :banana: Is that bad? :rotfl:

:rotfl2: You sound like me! I told everyone that as soon as we are done with the wedding I'm going to ask my husband if we can leave now - and forget about getting sleep before we leave.....I get way too excited about Disney trips. :earseek:

Good luck and Congratulations!!! :bride:

DznyLvr2005 said:
I'm having my honeymoon in Disney World October 3-13th. I can't wait to go, 2 months and one day from today! My fiance has never stayed in Disney, so I can't wait to see how much he loves it. We're staying in the honeymoon suite at the Wilderness Lodge :love: I'm more excited about my honeymoon than the actual wedding!! :banana: Is that bad? :rotfl:

Its perfectly acceptable DznyLVr. my DB2B and I are the same way. Gosh, is it October 3rd yet? LOL

Hopefully we will see you in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter