• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many people allowed with Disney Visa M&G?

Last summer we had fourteen with just one card! Just know you will only get one free picture for each visa....

Does the photo from this go on your magic band too? Just wondering, because we have purchased the memory maker photo thing.

I am 80% sure they gave us the photo pass card. We did not have memory maker. Sorry I can't remember for certain. We did have fun and it was very easy

Officially it is 6 people per card and if you have 2 card numbers (different accounts) then you can get a photo for each of the cards.

We had 5 people with 2 cards. You should be fine. As for the photopass, our pictures were on MDE with the other photopass pics, so yes they should be there.

Is anything special required for this? We have a Disney Visa but have never taken advantage of this.
Nope. Just show your Disney Visa card to the CM at the entrance. They will give you a voucher for your free photo.

Stop by the photo center later that day to select the photo you would like. They will add borders and print right there.

You can go once per day.

Nope. Just show your Disney Visa card to the CM at the entrance. They will give you a voucher for your free photo.

Stop by the photo center later that day to select the photo you would like. They will add borders and print right there.

You can go once per day.

Thanks. Where is this located?

Is anything special required for this? We have a Disney Visa but have never taken advantage of this.

Everything from the previous posts is all correct. As the previous poster mentioned it is private so you don't know who you will see until you get in the room...kind of a fun surprise! It seems like it is typically two of the Fab Five...I've read a few times people got three. When we were last there in July 2013, the first time we went it was Minnie and Max and the second time it was Minnie and Mickey. Meeting Minnie and Mickey together was a lot of fun since they don't typically meet together. I did learn that even if you ask the cast members they won't tell you who is in the room. Even with just three adults they still want to keep the magic of the surprise. I was just wondering if I needed my autograph book, the cast member offered to look through my book and let me know I didn't need it! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter