How many people are still working from home who did not work from home pre-covid?

My DH has been since March. I don’t know if any plans for them to go back yet. He gets DS10 on the bus and “oversees” his hybrid learning days at home.

I am a teacher, so I go back in person on Monday :-(

I’m still working from home (since early March) and currently its through June, but that could get extended. Work sent me a standing desk, monitor, and desk chair, so we’re in it for the long haul 😂.

I have worked from home since March 27, only going in one half day a week. I have to scan deposits so I need to go in. It is like a ghost town in the office. There are at the most 6 of us scattered around the area. DH is still working from home. He only goes in if necessary. His company has requested that everyone work from home unless they have to come into the office for a specific reason. I am getting tired of both of us working from home all the time. I am an introvert and need alone time! LOL!

My husband got "sent" home in late March/early April and is still WFH about 90-95% of the time. He is an IT manager for a smallish credit union and there are times when he has to go supervise hardware installations and such on-site, but for the most part he is still at home.

Ive been working from home since March 17. I go in twice a month for things that I can't do at home. Our corporate office said they are going to start pulling us back in February but it will be on a rotating basis so we wont all be there the same days. I love working from home - so much less stress. I really hope it continues as long as possible.

I've been home since mid-March and I LOVE IT! I don't want to go back....ever. As of right now we are home until April 15th. I'm very outgoing and do love people - it shocks me at how happy I am at home. Never realized the stress I did have while being at the office. I seem to be the "hub" where everyone comes to me to talk/complain. It's been so nice not having that every day.

My SO is still home. It may become permanent. He really enjoys it.

I worked from home for 3 weeks when I tested positive and I hated it. By the third week I started getting the hang of it but with everyone home it was difficult. The kids would not leave me alone.

I started coming into the office a couple days a week in July. Now I'm in the office MWF and work from home Tu/Th. I like working from home, but my company has always preferred in person (before Covid we weren't allowed to work from home at all).

Pre-covid, I worked from home one day per week. I haven't been in the office at all since St. Patrick's Day (we're allowed to go in, but I won't do it until I get a vaccine), and it sounds like I may not be expected back until June. I feel very lucky to have this option.

My DH has been working from home since the start of the pandemic. He occasionally has to go in to sign checks and for meetings but he mostly works from home.

I am still working from home and have been since March 10th. March 9th is when I was finally able to convince my DH to come home from a trip to Italy. I picked him up at the airport and my work agreed that I should probably quarantine because I had contact with him. We decided to go to WFH and close the offices on Friday, March 13th.

Our offices are open at 10% capacity. Due to my role and who I interact with, there is really no need for me to go to the office. I used to travel a decent amount to various offices and to our main office for meetings. We have been successful in converting all of that to a remote environment. We have done complicated and confidential things over ZOOM that we would have never imagined doing remotely pre COVID.

We are trying to leave the 10% off occupancy for people that need to go into the office to actually process documents or for some reason cannot work from home for a particular reason. It makes no sense for me to drive to the office, park, settle in and reverse the process to sit by myself on ZOOM meetings all day.

Once we emerge on the other side of COVID, I honestly do not think there will be an expectation for me to report to a given office on a regular basis. Sure I may go into our Atlanta office if there is a meeting I want to attend in person and I will need to travel here or there if there is a concrete reason to attend in person. I am sure there will be. Some things really are more effective in person, but those are fewer than I would have guessed just 10 months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter