How many people do you know who have had Corona Virus?

40-50. Mainly though work and some friends and family. My uncle in middle of nowhere Wisconsin was just diagnosed with it.

Just one, he's ok but had a few very rough days. He's in super shape/condition.

A relative in FL - whole family 5 people. 1 hospitalized. All recovered.
A co-workers grandmother passed from it. He said it was actually a blessing as she passed quickly and she had been sick with a different disease that was killing her AND she had Alzheimer’s.
I suspect I might have had it but this was back when your symptoms had to be bad for them to test you. My symptoms each lasted a day. Fever one day, sore throat next, then sore throat, then a fever again. ETA - this was before the quarantines had begun, even.

Around 25 - some in TX, some in NC, some in FL.

3 have been hospitalized, 2 of which were hours from being on a ventilator. All the children that had it were asymptomatic.

Thankfully, all have recovered.

Zero, I suppose. There was a guy I met once, who was the dad of DH’s coworker. I don’t really count that.

Zero, I suppose. There was a guy I met once, who was the dad of DH’s coworker. I don’t really count that.
I would count that. Nobody at either DH's or my work places can report knowing anyone. If I even kind-of-sort-of knew anyone, I'd count it.

My sister supposedly had it, but I suspect it was a false positive. I didn't know him, but DS had a friend that passed away from it. :(

uncertain. not known anyone to actively share a positive diagnosis but had an old friend share on face book that he was awaiting results......his family updated his status with his obituary (just a bit over age 50). i wonder what is going on with another old friend. she posted frequently on face book and has gone radio silent for several weeks. she's about 60 w/ high risk issues so i just hope for the best.

A few and a few co-workers have had deaths in the family because of it. Devastating.

Closest to home is my best friend who seemed to have contracted it at work. Has since fully recovered, thank God.

1 internet person
1 extended family member who may have infected 2 other family members, we're not sure yet.

All people I know thru work - not my co workers others I deal with - or DH job
One has died but he had other issues too - still very sad

About a dozen, 1 died, 2 had severe symptoms and the rest either slight symptoms or asymptotic

Around 12, if I'm not wrong. Two of them reported breathlessness, and my friends and I were worried it was going to be a serious case, possibly requiring intubation. But it didn't get to that. Both of them are in the 30-35 age group--one of them overweight. Studies are showing that being overweight is a high risk factor if alarming symptoms such as breathlessness and blood-level oxygen drop persist for more than two days even under care.

One of them still says they feel fatigued most of the time, so I've been as careful as I can be when I'm out and about. Stay safe, guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter