How many pets do you have?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. Only the one dog was my choice. The rest were rescues that my kids drug home:rotfl:

I have a dog and a cat, but kind of watch over a bunch of strays ( I wish I never would have started that, but I did)

1 dog, left by my daughter. When she graduates in a few months I hope she comes back and takes him with her. Unless she decides to stay with me. :lmao:

One dog, in my signature. Technically he is DD's dog, but she is away at school so he is "mine". I have to admit, I hinted to her that when she graduates college and finds her own place that he may be too old (he will be 11 to 12 years old by then) and set in his ways to move with her to an apartment somewhere so it might be better to let him stay with us ;)

Just have to add that I really need to update his picture, he doesn't look anything like that anymore... there is no more brown on his face, it is all white now.

I have one dog and 2 cats. My oldest kitty just turned 19 and she is the queen of the house!

One dog right now.

On Tuesday it will be 5 dogs.

Then back down to 2 dogs.

One Brittany Spaniel/retriever rescue will be 5 in July and one guinea pig one year old but he is dd16's responsibility

2 cats - one is 10 the other 14 - a pound kitty and the other found abandoned behind the local drug store. The one we found is the ungrateful cranky old one.

1 Great Pyreneese. He is 2 years old, we have had him almost a year. DD wanted a dog, we visited a rescue and he picked her then I fell in love :lmao: He loves all of us but I am his favorite human. DD says its because I coddle and spoil him :blush:

This topic seems to come up every couple of weeks.

I have 3 dogs
and 5 cats own me

2 cats ( 1 found us, the other needed a home)

2 dogs (a basset/lab mix and a corgi. Both rescues and both really belong to DD)

This is the fewest number of animals we have had in twenty years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter