How many photopass cards can go on one CD?

Maureenmouse

DIS Veteran
We're going on a Grand Gathering for 13 including my Mom Siblings and their families as well as my husband and daughters. Can we all get one Photo Pass CD? I know sharing is not recommended, but with this being a Grand Gathering, will we be able to prepurchase one CD and put all our photos on it?

Yup!

Just be sure to order the CD and have everyone put their photopass cards into that one account. Once you enter a photopass card into an account, it CANNOT be moved so if anyone creates their own account that card won't be included on your group CD.

You can either snag everyone's photopass cards when the trip is over (or as it goes on and they accumulate cards) or you can give everyone the account info (website address, login and password) and make sure they ONLY enter the cards into that account.

There is no limit to how many photopass cards you can put on one CD.

We did this with our extended family trip last year - I gave everyone the login info ahead of time along with instructions on how to enter their cards and then about a week before the pictures were set to expire (30 days after your trip), I confirmed with everyone that they had put them in, made any changes to their pictures (frames, borders, etc.) and then ordered the CD. I then made copies for everyone.

You get the a release on the CD which gives you full rights to the pictures. Some places may ask for a copy of this release if you go to print any of the pictures so be sure to print out a copy to have handy.

The last cd I got I had over 500 pictures on it. The sky is the limit, have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter