• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many Pillows do you have on your bed?

Wishydoo

<font color=blue>Gets buzzed from Arizona Green Te
I have 4 in regular pillowcases, 2 in shams, and 3 decorative (furry beige ones) :teeth: on my bed.

That's a total of 9 for me.

We have 4...my question is...what do you do with all those when you get in bed?

Right now I have 5 pillows. My two, Kelsea's two and another one.

There are 5 stuffed animals there though, and two are my new ones. lol

Originally posted by nkjzmom
We have 4...my question is...what do you do with all those when you get in bed?

Well, if dh is working nights, I just push them all over on his side, lol.
If he is in the bed too, we put them on a setee nearby.:D

We have 2 king size ones.

DS2 is another story. The more, the merrier to him. He as a Blues Clues pillow, a Spongebob, a Bob The Builder, a cat stuffed animal, a frog stuffed animal and a throw pillow from our old couch. All that......in a small toddler bed!! It's amazing he fits.

When it's made, there are 8 of varying sizes.

I have 6 regular pillows on my bed! My kids have 2 each on their bed.

We have 5. Four regular pillows and one snuggle roll for me! I have to have a pillow on each side of me when I sleep.

4 King sized, another 2 king sized in matching Shams, and then 4 matching decorative pillows (Euro sized, 2 rounds & 1 roll with fringe!) That would total: 10. That's it. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter